Catering & Traders
“ Trading opportunities are now available for 2017 so contact us if you have any products or services for our Dubtoberfest customers”
Food court and bierkeller info
” Well done organisers and well done campers , all made it a top show. BIG future for that show!”Mik
Join us for a drink or three at our licensed bar inside the huge Bierkeller tent. Selling the finest ice cold premium German draught beer and English cider. We also see the return of our outside bars serving Pimms, Prosecco, Jagermeister, and spirits. Please feel free to enjoy your own alcoholic drinks anywhere onsite but no bottles or glassware are to be brought into the licensed beer tent or food court areas. Ein prosit!
Souvenir 2 pint steins!
Teat yourself to a Dubtoberfest POLYPROP (quality plastic) souvenir 2 pint stein to use throughout the festival and keep forever! These were very popular over the last two years and therefore, to avoid disappointment, you can purchase them in advance from our online ticket page. The REDUCED ONLINE price of £12 (£15 at the festival) includes one Stein glass and 2 pints of ice cold German premium beer! Great value and a Bavarian must have! They will be available for collection at the gate on entry. Real glassware is not allowed in the licensed beer tent and food court areas. A limited number of steins will be available for purchase at the festival.
International Food Court.
You’ll love our fabulous food court with tasty options from around the world including German Sausages, Mexican Street Food, Wood Fired Pizzas, Handmade Burgers and Chips, Jacket Potatoes, Cornish Pasties, Persian inspired Kebabs and Stews, Breakfast Butties, Fresh Baguettes, Sweet and Savoury Crepes, Waffles, Milkshakes, Luxury Ice Cream, Quality Coffee, Premium German Beer, Pimms, Prosecco, Jagermeister and Gin Bars.
Food court opening times.
Friday 12-midnight, Saturday 9am-midnight and Sunday 9am-11pm.
Bar opening times.
Friday 12pm-1am, Saturday 11am-1am and Sunday 11am-11pm.
FREE to use the Bierkeller tables and benches!
In 2017 we have once again increased the size of the Bierkeller tent which will now have inside seating for over 1000 people on the Saturday night FREE of charge. The tables and benches will be available throughout the weekend for everyone to enjoy, just turn up and sit down – no advanced booking required. There is also plenty of space in the food court for your own chairs and festival blankets etc! On Friday and Sunday some of the tables will be removed for dancing etc.
If you are interested in trading at Dubtoberfest 2017 click here to email us, stating what goods or services you intend to offer. We will then send you a trade application form. All commercial traders must have their own Public Liability Insurance and be able to show this at the festival. As our food court is now full, we are not taking any catering applications for 2017.
Traders who are attending in 2017
Here’s some of our wonderful traders, caterers and attractions who have already booked in for 2017. We will update the list as more traders join us!
- A Plan – Our headline sponsors, insurance for classics, imported and modified. Call 01635 879905 for a quote.
- Van Shades – Customised window pods and van shades.
- Stickers & Decals – VW stickers, decals, hoodies and t shirts
- Buxton Sticker Shop – Sticker Bombs.
- TNP Number Plates – Classic and modern number plates, carts and tools.
- Jinghaloos – Radio Flyer style carts and imported goods.
- Shelly’s Retro 76 – New and used kids toys, stickers, fancy dress boots.
- Bits and Bobs – Onsite convenience store.
- Kelly Noble – Illustrated gifts and pet portraits.
- Cannock Caravans – Driveaway awnings, camping equipment and spares.
- Harrison Trims – Van lining materials, carpets, fabrics and mats.
- SG Percussion – Cajun drum boxes and percussion gifts.
- VW Route 76 – New and used retro VW goods, signs, hats, toys, flags.
- VW Keyman – Keys cut and programmed for VW’s
- Salty Dog – Hair feathers, top hats, masks etc.
- St Leger Conversions – New conversion parts. 2nd hand early VW parts.
- Mr Chills – Traditional sweet shop.
- Mendhi Moments – Henna body artist.
- The Gerbera Van – Flowers, leis, garlands.
- Handmade and Different – Gifts.
- The Valet Shack – Valeting car cleaning products
- Tony’s Nepal Clothing – Full range of Nepalese clothing.
- Blue Pig Photos – Entry photography of all vehicles.
- Campervan Resurrection – Recycled man cave items.
- Two Wolves Gifts – Fairtrade gifts and handmade goods.
- Panzer Girl Army Surplus – Army surplus clothing and equipment.
- Devon V Dubs –
- Hoskins – VW throws, cushions, signs, prints.
- Urban Surfing – VW clocks.
- Dubtees – Clothing, hats.
- KB gifts – Fair Trade gifts.
- Olpro – Campervan awnings and accessories.
- Vee Dubeauty – Massages and beauty treatments.
- Funky Fliss – Hairdressing.
- Mojo Models – VW models, gifts, toys, camping equip.
- Lindsey Allen Fitness – Freestyle Fitness Yoga.
- Silent Disco – Silent disco entertainment.
- RU Climbing – Free standing 7m high climbing wall for adults and kids.
- A & M Entertainment – Last man standing and Go Karts.
- Face Painting –
- Fairground Rides – Dodgems, Twister, bungee trampoline, bouncy castles.
- Dog Arena – Have a go agility course and fun dog show awards.
- The Hog Hut – Beautiful German sausages, schntizel and pretzels.
- Dragon Pizza – Wood fired pizzas.
- The Persian Kitchen – Persian inspired kebabs and stews.
- The Burger Bay – Handmade burgers chips and steak ciabattas.
- Victorian Catering – Jacket potatoes, breakfast rolls, fresh baguettes.
- Darkaddiction – Espresso coffee, soft drinks, cookies and cakes.
- Abigails Vintage Scoop – Luxury ice cream.
- Wolfblade Catering – Mexican burritos, nachos, chilli, burgers and dogs.
- The Snow Zone – Cornish pasties, burgers, muscles, Hawaiian ice cones.
- JJ’s Pancakes – Freshly made sweet and savoury crepes and doughnuts.
- Shake, Waffle and Roll – Waffles and milkshakes.
- Pimms Plus – Pimms, Prosecco and wine bar.
- Jagerbus and G&T2 – Jagermeister and gin bars.
Trade pitch sizes & prices
All trading pitches are on grass and there is no electricity provided. All trade pitches have enough space behind for you to camp.
- Standard trade pitch up to 6m wide x 10m deep pitches are £90 for 3 full days and include 2 adult passes.
- Large trade pitch up to 12m wide x 10m deep pitches are £150 for 3 full days and include 3 adult passes.
If you have any second hand VW auto jumble, then we would love to see you at Dubtoberfest. Pitches are 6m x 10m and cost £90 for 3 days including two adult passes.
As this year is a full 3 night festival traders can be open between Friday Midday-11pm, Saturday 9am-11pm and Sunday 9am-11pm. Entry for trader set up is from 9am on Friday 28th July.
A Plan (Thatcham Schemes) are our headline festival sponsors and offer specialised insurance for classics, imported and modified vehicles. Call them on 01635 879905 for a quote.
We have a number of sponsorship opportunities available including exposure on our website, social media, flyers and show programme. Please get in touch if you feel your company would benefit from being part of Dubtoberfest.